Driftrock is a marketing technology business founded in 2014 with the goal to make marketing better.
There’s no excuse for being chased around the internet by images of products you’ve already bought. We believe marketing should be as compelling as content from your friends.
This is only possible with through the smarter use of data. People data can be used to both protect privacy, and deliver relevant, useful content that people actually want to see. When you do this, brands also benefit from better results.
We work with awesome clients like BMW, Heineken and Honda, and are proud to be official marketing partners of Facebook, Google and LinkedIn.
We’re a team of passionate, friendly, driven people who work hard, but also believe that you can do that whilst still enjoying life! We have a balanced, flexible culture where we have fun and achieve big things for the company and our awesome clients.
You can learn more here - https://www.driftrock.com/about-driftrock/
Why join the team?
We’ve spent a lot of time creating a culture that allows us to enjoy life, be parents, spend time with the people we care about. We think this makes us more productive and creative.
- Flexible office hours - start or finish late depending on how you like to work.
- Remote working - Work remote when you need to.
- Maternity and Paternity - Family comes first, so we have a package that means you can spend the time you need with your growing fam.
We believe we’re most happy when we are learning and building new things.
- An open culture where we learn from each-other and together.
- Budget to attend conferences or courses.
- Flexibility to take courses or time on personal goals.
We’re a tight team, who enjoy spending time together.
- Plenty of team lunches and after-work drinks.
- Bi-monthly socials at some fun venues and events in London.
- Our annual, highly-competitive park olympics.
We believe in meritocracy and know that it’s important you feel secure with what you earn, and your financial security.
- Everyone has share options in the company with very favourable option agreements. For example, when you leave the company, you can keep vested share options as options rather than having to buy them or losing them like most companies.
- We have a 6 monthly personal pay review process meaning to help you set goals and increase your pay based on what you achieve.
- Competitive starting salaries at all levels.
- A company pension plan.
"By applying for this job you hereby give us permission to store your data on our secure applicant tracking system and to contact you with regards to Driftrock job opportunities.
We process your data for recruitment purposes only. We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled. When that period is over, we will either delete your data or inform you that we will keep it in our database for similar future roles for subsequent 12 months.
You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle your data with UK supervisory authority (Information Commissioner’s Office) or you can contact our DPO at [email protected] for more information or concerns.”
No open jobs at this moment